Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we strive to provide the best care to our patients and their families. Our office is open everyday, Monday through Friday 9AM- 6PM and Saturday 8AM-1PM. We will see all patients for well visits and sick visits. All of the patients calling our office are screening for potential coronavirus exposures and in case of any risk are send to the hospital. Therefore, all of the routine visits for well and vaccinations can continue and can be safely performed. Please see attached links and websites regarding COVID-19 and how to speak with children about the virus.
Enhanced safety measures featuring our new virtual registration and check in process.
Our PRIORITY is the SAFETY of our patients, employees, and families!
PrimeCare Pediatrics PC is committed to serving our communities with the highest quality of care while keeping our patients and everyone in our office protected. We are adhering to CDC guidelines and are going above and beyond with additional safety measures to mitigate COVID-19 disease transmission.
- Each employee’s temperature is checked upon arrival to our office.
- Screening questions for risk of COVID-19 are asked when scheduling and before an appointment.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves and face masks
- Each exam room is sanitized after each patient’s exam
- At this time, we have structured a limited schedule to ensure minimal public interaction within the office space to reinforce proper physical distancing protocols.
- Patients will be limited to bringing one caregiver to the office, if necessary.
- Parents and patients above the age of 2, must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the office.
We understand the challenges that we all face, especially in the healthcare world. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing patients and providing the best care.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CLICK LINKS BELOW TO VIEW UPDATED INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
American Academy of Pediatrics New Jersey Chapter: https://njaap.org/
Coping and Staying Emotionally Well During COVID-19-related School Closures: https://www.activeminds.org/blog/coping-and-staying-emotionally-well-during-covid-19-related-school-closures/
WE ARE NOW OFFERING PEDIATRIC TELEMEDICINE VISITS
Telemedicine allows to see your physician over video and audio connection. Please call the office to be scheduled for a telemedicine visit.
Prior to the visit, please prepare the following:
- Make sure to be in a well-lit room
- Check your child's temperature
- Write down all the symptoms
Please connect through the following link: https://doxy.me/pcpediatrics